Choosing a Bee Pollen Supplement? 7 Things to Look For When Buying Bee Pollen Supplement
My mom personally bought low quality bee pollen without me knowing, and it’s costing her time and money. She is 45 years old and is very health conscious, and once she did her own research and understood the amazing health benefits of bee pollen she was sold.
So she found some pollen online and bought it, thinking it was an effective product. She has finished the bottle, and followed the usage instructions very carefully, but when I asked her if she felt any different, she said “Nope, It didn’t make me feel energetic at all, in fact it made me tired for some reason”.
Plus, a few days after the bottle was empty, she told me she felt much better than when taking the bee pollen. This means the bee pollen supplement was of very low quality, and could actually have been contaminated. I don’t want this to happen to you.
So, how can you choose a high quality bee pollen supplement? Here’s how you can avoid wasting your money, time and health…
7 Things To Look For In a High Quality Bee Pollen Supplement Before Spending Your Hard-Earned Money:
- Make sure the bee pollen supplement manufacturer is a vitamin/supplement company and NOT just a bee pollen company
A bee pollen company that just sells bee pollen, is often wholesalers of low quality imported from China products. This means the pollen is heat dried and crushed into tablets. This makes them last longer, but removes most if not all the nutrients. Most of these companies are fly-by-night operations, so buyer beware.
A company that sells other products besides bee pollen is a much safer place to buy your pollen supplement.
- Look for where the pollen is sourced from?
The source of the raw pollen that is used to make the supplement is extremely important. Pollen gathered from polluted areas will have many contaminates and may not be good for your health. On the other hand, pollen from pristine and pollutant free areas are great for your health because they are pure and clean. For example, bee pollen from New Zealand is probably one of the highest quality bee pollen.
- Look for pharmaceutical grade pollen and GMP quality standards
Most bee pollen companies just buy pollen wholesale from bee farmers, and use that in their products without testing them for quality or contamination. This means that you could be getting a low quality product, and each bottle/jar of pollen could be different.
A high quality bee pollen supplement would have been tested according to pharmaceutical grade products. This means the product would have been tested for microbiological and heavy-metal contamination, in the beginning of the manufacturing process and at the end-product stage.
Look for a company that has GMP standards in place. GMP stands for good manufacturers processes, and it is an international standard that is used by companies that produce only the best products.
- Look for a company that has been in business for more than 5 years. This means that they probably won’t run away with your money, and that their products work. If they didn’t, they would have been out of business in the first year or two. The problem with bee pollen companies that are new, is that they may be just selling imported Chinese bee pollen, which may be very low quality. Why take the risk?
- Look for a bee pollen product that has an ingredient list and source of origin. This ensures that you know exactly what you will be putting into your body. Most low quality bee pollen products, do not have an ingredient list, and do not put the source of origin on their products.
- Look for a company that has a phone number, and actually call them about their product
If you call during regular business hours and no one answers, you should be cautious. Buying a product from a company that has a live person is much better, because if there are any problems once you receive your product you can sort it out with them.
- Look for a company that has a full refund policy if you’re not completely satisfied. The policy should be effective for at least 30 days or more. This allows you the time for your body to adjust to the supplement and improve. This makes the product risk free for you, and a much better buy. Any company that offers a full refund on a product if you’re not satisfied, means their product most be of high quality and works.
If your bee pollen supplement company doesn’t offer a 100% money-back guarantee or any kind of guarantee, then you should be wary. This means that this pollen company doesn’t have confidence in their own products, and it could mean a low quality product.
You want a high quality bee pollen supplement that will give you an increase energy, vitality and other health benefits. Make sure the company/manufacturer you choose has all the above qualifications, and cares about your health in all aspects. After you try bee pollen, check out another great product for your skin. Check out this natural wart removal product here
Follow these tips to ensure you get only the best bee pollen product !